HighT Black is a testosterone booster sold on Amazon Photo: The Sport Review
HighT Black is a popular testosterone booster supplement that’s sold online at stores such as Amazon and GNC.
We’re always looking to find out more about the latest testosterone booster supplements to hit the market, so we were keen to take a closer look at HighT Black.
So if you’re looking for a full breakdown of the HighT Black supplement, then you’re in the right place.
Our review is going to focus on all of the important things that you need to know about this particular testosterone booster as we look to see where it stands in relation to the best supplements in this category.
So let’s now get under way and start by looking at some of the basic facts about this supplement.
What does HighT Black do?
So, as we’ve already gathered, High T Black is a supplement that fits into a broader category commonly known as ‘testosterone boosters’.
These are supplements which contain a range of natural ingredients designed to give your body more of the fuel it needs to produce more of the male hormone.
High T Black is one of the more popular testosterone booster supplements. At the time of writing, it had more than 1,000 customer reviews on Amazon.
The bottle says that High T Black is a “hardcore formulation” testosterone booster.
The marketing material on Amazon claims that this supplement will do the following:
• Increase Free Testosterone
• Reduce Fatigue
• Enhance Libido and Energy
The listing on Amazon also says that HighT Black will help you to “feel like you again”. It says it’s packed with power to help you get back on track.
The marketing material goes on to claim that HighT Black will help to combat low testosterone to “give you your youthful energy back”.
There is also a brief history about this product on the listing, where it is claimed that HighT Black was one of the first testosterone booster supplements on the market, all the way back in 2001.
So, it all sounds very promising so far, but we’ve learnt not to pay too much attention to the marketing hype surrounding supplements.
Instead, it’s better to focus on the ingredients, the customer reviews and the servings to determine whether a supplement can live up to the hype or not.
So let’s now start taking a closer look at the actual ingredients in HighT Black to see whether this supplement can deliver on its promises or not.
What you need to know about the ingredients
Let’s begin this part by looking at the actual ingredients label of HighT Black.
Unfortunately, HighT Black uses a proprietary blend to hide the doses of a lot of the ingredients in this supplement.
This means that we don’t know the doses of a lot of the substances used, which is not ideal.
Generally, we recommend that you stay away from supplements that use proprietary blends, as it’s difficult to judge whether they’ll be effective or not.
• Vitamin E – Not a bad place to start. Vitamin E has shown promise in helping to support healthy testosterone levels in rats. Vitamins are always a good inclusion in testosterone booster supplements.
• Vitamins B6 and B12 – Also known as Pyridoxine, Vitamin B6 is an important substance for supporting your overall wellbeing. There have also been claims that being deficient in B6 van negatively affect your testosterone levels.
• Zinc – An essential mineral that we always like to find in testosterone booster supplements. Zinc is known for its role in helping to support healthy testosterone levels, and many people do not get enough from their diets, so it’s always a good inclusion for a T-booster.
• Raspberry Ketones – This is an ingredient we’re more used to seeing in some popular fat burning supplements. It’s actually one of the main ingredients in the highly-rated female fat burner Leanbean. It comes from the skin of raspberries – and HighT say they’ve included in in their formula because it could help to increase strength and recovery.
• Caffeine Anhydrous – This is something of a surprising inclusion in the HighT Black formula. Most of the testosterone booster supplements we’ve reviewed do not use any stimulants such as Caffeine. Each dose of HighT Black contains 200mg of Caffeine. Of course, Caffeine is good for raising energy levels and reducing fatigue, but it means that you won’t be able to take HighT Black close to bedtime. Additionally, Caffeine is unlikely to have any direct effect on testosterone levels.
• Fenugreek – A solid ingredient for any testosterone booster. Fenugreek is rich in important substances such as Magnesium, Zinc and Selenium. It has also shown promise in being able to raise testosterone levels as well, so it’s a nice inclusion in the HighT Black formula.
• Eurycoma Longifolia – Also known as Long Jack, this is a relatively common testosterone boosting ingredient. It is know for its supposed ability to increase libido. However, there’s not much to suggest that it will actually directly affect T levels.
• Rhodiola Rosea – This is an ingredient found in some of the best pre workout supplements on the market at the moment. It’s a herb which is known for its apparent ability to reduce fatigue and muscle damage from exercise.
• Tribulus Terrestris – A common testosterone booster supplement ingredient. It was one of the popular inclusions in some of the first products to hit the market in this category. However, more recent studies have suggested that it is probably not as effective as first hoped.
• Arginine Alpha Ketoglutarate – This is a salt of the amino acid arginine and alpha-ketoglutaric acid. It’s marketed as a bodybuilding supplement. However, we would have preferred to see a more proven ingredient used in its place.
• L-Citrulline Malate – This is an amino acid which is found in watermelons – and again it’s another popular pre workout ingredient. That’s because it’s believed to help boost blood flow to your muscles and reduce fatigue.
• Beta-Alanine – Once again, this is a popular pre workout ingredient. It’s a naturally-occurring beta-amino acid which is thought to help improve muscular performance.
The HighT Black ingredients formula is certainly not short of substances. However, we were a bit disappointed not to find the following key T-booster ingredients on the label.
• D-Aspartic Acid
• Black Pepper Extract
D-Aspartic Acid is one of the best ingredients for helping to boost testosterone levels, as studies have suggested that supplementing with it for just a matter of days can help to boost T levels.
Meanwhile, Black Pepper Extract can help to increase the absorption of some of the other ingredients in the supplement to make for a more effective product.
You can see our updated guide to the leading testosterone booster supplements on sale right now by following the link shown below.
Are there any HighT Black side effects?
The inclusion of Caffeine as an ingredient could cause problems for some people. 200mg is a sensible dose, but if you’re already getting Caffeine from other sources, it could cause side effects such as the jitters.
There are a couple of other ingredients in HighT Black that we recommend looking into yourself. For example, Beta-Alanine is known for causing some side effects in some people.
With that in mind, we do always recommend that you do some of your own research into the ingredients yourself before taking any new product for the first time.
How to take HighT Black
Each bottle of HighT Black contains 120 capsules, which is a month-long supply.
The directions are simple – they say that yo should take four capsules daily with water – and combine it with a healthy diet and lifestyle.
Because it contains Caffeine, we would not recommend taking this product too close to bedtime.
They say to use this supplement for a minimum of eight weeks.
What are customers saying?
At the time of writing, there were more than 1,000 HighT Black reviews on Amazon. It had an average rating of 4.1 out of 5 stars, which is decent.
One happy customer said that this supplement helped to significantly boost their energy in the gym – after they were recommended it by a friend.
One negative review came from someone who complained that it didn’t help them and that the product did not smell nice.
Is this the best testosterone booster?
HighT Black has some decent ingredients, but the use of a proprietary blend and the fact that it’s missing some good inclusions such as D-Aspartic Acid means that we don’t rate it as one of the very best testosterone boosters out there right now.
You can see our guide to the top supplements in this category by following the link shown below.
Anything else to consider?
Don’t forget that there is no such thing as a “magic pill” to solve all of your problems.
You should always make sure that your diet and training regime are both on point before considering using a testosterone boosting supplement.
That said, a good T-booster can have very positive effects when combined with the right lifestyle choices.
HighT Black review conclusion
That brings us to the end of our HighT Black review.
Overall, this product was a bit disappointing, as it uses a proprietary blend to hide the doses of some of the ingredients, and also misses some good substances such as D-Aspartic Acid.