Far Infrared Sauna Detox: More Than Sweat. – Treat Lyme

Share on facebook
Share on twitter
Share on linkedin
Share on pinterest

Far Infrared Sauna for Lyme Detox

In this video and written article I discuss how far infrared sauna works to detox. It is much more than sweat and involves the liver, diet, and intestines. I also describe how to do a far infrared sauna detox. Be sure to read the area below the video for details including recommended dosing of supplements to support detox. 

Marty Ross MD On Infrared Sauna Detox Ins & Outs

Heat Up to Move Toxins

It’s about sweat and blood

Far infrared sauna detoxification removes toxins from the body in two ways. First far infrared light rays heat the body equally to a depth of 1.5 inches which causes sweating. In addition, the heat causes fat cells to release stored toxins into the blood stream. Approximately 20 percent of the toxins come out in sweat while the other 80 percent move into the blood.

It’s also about the liver and intestines 

From the blood, toxins are cleaned out of the body by the liver. The liver transforms toxins from fat-based forms to water-based forms by tagging them with water-based chemical groups. In the intestines the tagged toxins are then removed through the stools. However, if a person does not have regular bowel movements, bacteria in the intestines can remove the water-based tag. If this happens, the now fat-based toxins can be reabsorbed into the blood. Fiber in the diet and water intake promote regular bowel movements. In addition fiber can bind the fat-based toxins so that they do not get reabsorbed. Additional supplements that support regular bowel movements are magnesium and Vitamin C.

Diet

Liver Detoxification

Liver detoxification requires adequate micronutrients and glutathione the master detoxification agent found in all of our cells.

The Steps in a Far Infrared Sauna Detox

The ideas and recommendations on this website and in this article are for informational purposes only. For more information about this, see the sitewide Terms & Conditions.

This content was originally published here.

Can't Get enough Freebie, Subscribe

We will send you the latest digital Marketing technology and methods that should help you grow your business.

Leave a Reply

More Articles