In this video, Joe Shannon sits down to interview our managing vaccine injury attorney, Jonathan Svitak.
Jonathan answers all of your questions about the Vaccine Injury Compensation Program (VICP), including:
– What is the VICP, and why was it created?
– Which vaccines are covered in the VICP?
– What are the most common serious vaccine injuries?
– Is the COVID-19 vaccine covered in the VICP?
– Do I have to sue my doctor in order to file a vaccine injury claim?
– How long do I have to file a claim?
– Will the Department of Health and Human Services remove SIRVA from the VICP?
Like and Subscribe for More Content Like This!
👉DOWNLOAD JONATHAN’S BOOK, UNDERSTANDING THE VACCINE INJURY COMPENSATION PROGRAM: https://shannonlawgroup.com/free-vaccine-injury-compensation-program-book/
👉UPDATE: HHS’s Proposed Rule Change has been delayed for an additional 60 days. It may go into effect on April 23, 2021. If you have a SIRVA claim, your time may be limited to file a claim with the presumption that the vaccine you received caused your shoulder injury. This presumption makes your claim significantly easier to pursue. We encourage you to contact us as soon as possible if you believe you have a case. We offer free consultations, and you can call us 24/7: https://shannonlawgroup.com/contact-us/.
Check out our video on SIRVA injuries here: https://youtu.be/YquItzlox1o
At Shannon Law Group, our compassionate personal injury attorneys are dedicated to helping injured victims and their families recover financially and emotionally after a vaccine injury. We strive to make a difference in the lives of real people, one client at a time.
🔊FOLLOW US FOR MORE!
Shannon Law Group, P.C.
135 S. LaSalle St.
Chicago, IL 60603
Phone: (312) 578-9501
Text: (312) 847-2428
Open 24/7 – 7 days a week
Free Consultations Available