Celery has incredible effects on the body. Find out what would happen if you drank celery juice every day.
Too Alkaline or Too Acid:
0:00 Introduction: Celery juice
1:35 Celery benefits
6:55 What would happen if you had celery every day?
7:15 Can you have celery juice while fasting?
7:40 Check out my video on consuming whole lemons!
Today I’m going to share what would happen if you consume celery or celery juice every day. There are so many amazing foods that create cool effects on the body, and celery is one of them.
One stalk of celery is only about 20 calories. It’s 95% water, but the 5% of nutrients can create some really amazing effects on your health.
Be sure always to consume organic celery, and if you put peanut butter on it, use organic peanut butter. You can even have celery juice while fasting.
Benefits of celery:
• It relaxes the smooth muscles
• It can help lower blood pressure
• It can help with asthma and bronchitis
• It can help decrease muscle spasms
• It can help improve sleep
• It can help decrease anxiety
• It can decrease your risk of kidney stones
• It can help dissolve kidney stones
• It can help dissolve uric acid crystals (gout)
• It helps with rheumatoid arthritis and osteoarthritis
• It helps with pain relief
• It can help decrease your risk of stroke
• It can help with the recovery from a stroke
• It can help decrease blood sugars
• It can help decrease inflammation
• It can help increase neurogenesis
• It can help improve eye strain
• It can help improve blurred vision
• It can help protect the liver
• It can help increase bile flow
• It’s antibacterial and antiviral
• It has an alkalizing effect
• It helps balance your fluids (it helps with fluid retention, edema, and hydration)
Dr. Eric Berg DC Bio:
Dr. Berg, age 57, is a chiropractor who specializes in Healthy Ketosis & Intermittent Fasting. He is the author of the best-selling book The Healthy Keto Plan, and is the Director of Dr. Berg Nutritionals. He no longer practices, but focuses on health education through social media.
Dr. Eric Berg received his Doctor of Chiropractic degree from Palmer College of Chiropractic in 1988. His use of “doctor” or “Dr.” in relation to himself solely refers to that degree. Dr. Berg is a licensed chiropractor in Virginia, California, and Louisiana, but he no longer practices chiropractic in any state and does not see patients so he can focus on educating people as a full time activity, yet he maintains an active license. This video is for general informational purposes only. It should not be used to self-diagnose and it is not a substitute for a medical exam, cure, treatment, diagnosis, and prescription or recommendation. It does not create a doctor-patient relationship between Dr. Berg and you. You should not make any change in your health regimen or diet before first consulting a physician and obtaining a medical exam, diagnosis, and recommendation. Always seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition.
#keto #ketodiet #weightloss #ketolifestyle
Thanks for watching! Try drinking celery juice every day, and see what it can do for you.