Apples are known worldwide as a relatively cheap and readily available, delicious fruit. There’s hardly any person on the planet who’s never tasted it fresh or in the form of juice. And apple pies are a pretty common desert, usually even gracing both formal and informal celebrations with their presence, right? But does an apple a day really keep the doctor away?
This saying has been around for years and years, but does everybody benefit from eating apples? And are there any conditions under which it’s better to stay away from this fruit completely? To finally answer your questions, here are 10 facts about eating apples that everyone should be aware of to stay their healthiest.
Other videos you might like:
What Will Happen to Your Body If You Walk Every Day https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Ka7B3hCg08
What Happens to Your Body When You Start Eating 2 Eggs a Day https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u1Bgzf9ZJNA
I Drank Only Water for 20 Days, See What Happened to My Body https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C4DwmXK9gEY
A whole pharmacy in one single fruit 🍏 0:44
Eat apples to strengthen your brain 1:38
Heart & Blood & Vessels 2:07
Stomach health with an apple a day 🍎 3:05
Eating apples equals losing weight 5:55
Better digesting 4:40
Apples help improve complexion 5:22
… and strengthen the immune system 💪 6:00
But you should know the limits 6:24
Apple – Culinary Miracle 7:04
Few more interesting things about apples ❗️ 7:40
#apples #beauty #brightside
– Along with the feeling of fullness for your stomach, you get about 4 grams of Vitamin C, and a huge daily intake of useful microelements, like Manganese, Potassium and Copper, along with vitamins A, E, B1, B2 and B6. It’s also one of the most easily digestible sources of iron.
– Many studies have shown that eating apples regularly improves brain activity. These fruits contain a special antioxidant, which prevents cell destruction and inflammation.
– Scientists have already proved that eating apples daily reduces the risk of strokes and thrombosis, as it normalizes cholesterol levels in the blood.
– It’s said that apples can help in curing gastritis, especially the green varieties. To do this, you need to thoroughly wash the apples, then peel and grate them.
– The fiber contained in green apples takes a long time to be absorbed, making you feel fuller, longer.
– Due to the fiber and pectin contained in apples, these fruits can help fight virtually any digestion problem.
– Due to the pectin that’s in each apple, consuming these fruits on a daily basis will help improve complexion, and prolong youthfulness and freshness of the skin.
– Due to the antioxidant quercetin, which is found mainly in red apples, these fruits can strengthen the immune system, and help the body cope with stress.
– If you lead an active lifestyle, play sports or visit gym at least 2 times a week, then it’ll be beneficial for you. But if you have a sedentary job and an inactive life, apples can do harm by causing spikes in blood sugar.
– It’s better to eat an apple about 20 minutes before the main meal. That’ll help to take the edge off your hunger and, hence, you’ll consume fewer calories while eating.
Music by Epidemic Sound https://www.epidemicsound.com/
Subscribe to Bright Side : https://goo.gl/rQTJZzDue to the fiber and pectin contained in apples, these fruits can help fight virtually any digestion problem.